Monday, July 30, 2007

MONOS

I can´t believe that I forgot to say that yesterday we SAW MONKEYS just hanging out in trees while driving to our school. Just hanging out on the side of the road, like cows in Texas. They were howler monkeys. There were also little baby monkeys and they played with each other a lot. SO cute. There were several hanging from their tails, too. SO ADORABLE!

There were also leaf cutter ants here....it was a little hard to get good pictures because they were pretty high in the tree, but I will now try to post some pictures.

1 comment:

chughes said...

Dear Sara,

Give my regards to Deborah. I read my EMail (which has been an infrequent labor) and found this delightful posting.

I am both happy and apprehensive that Deborah seems to be a willing confederate in your travels.

So happy that you are surrounded by monkeys.

Will write later - your father.

chughes